I wrote,
@  Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Anyway my purpose of updating: Wei Long Birthday and MOS

Saturday 19th April 2008: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI LONG!!!
Met up with nana, zk and the birthday boy around 1pm and headed to K-Box.
Have been a long time we ever sing and it was definitely a good one!
I mean hey need not necessary to have a nice voice to sing right (HAHAHAHA)
We ate alot of snacks, it's fattening but I have my ways!
Oh Karen came after that to join us, kinda happy to see her=)
And hmm I went MOS with my pri sch mates, have lots of fun that day.








My Love:























Posted by Choonni at 7:53 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter