Randomness: I WANNA EAT MAC HAPPY MEAL COS I'M HAPPY!!!
Alright enough of my nonsense, I haven been blogging with photos thus today there will be lots of my C-O-C-K face, pardon me okay.
Mummy has been nagging me since the start of school as I have been coming home late lately.
Initially I never thought of going out but well I just got nothing to do at home, so bored
And I've been in town for consecutive 2 days, wednesday and thursday for shopping
Hey I did spend it wisely!I DID TRY MY BEST NOT TO OVERSPEND AND I SUCCEEDED. Now photos time=)
My Biggest Decision --> changing hairstyle

(ah long dying his hair)
(nana rebonding her hair)
(AND ME)

SO THE OUTCOME WAS???
(Good Hairday Everyday Now)
And stupid dumby photos of me when I'm freaking bored, i swear it's stupid, i did give warning!


Shopping Time, MIX AND MATCH (i noe all my pose is the same okay!)





And while I'm trying this sandals, I instantly had a cramp cos it's not my size and I'm squeezing my flippers.

End of the Day=)
(bitch and me)
(this is fucking nice, must try la!)
(minced meat noodles)
Posted by Choonni at 11:45 PM.