Not that I have no interest in blogging, but I just had no idea of what to say!
Somethings are meant to be kept deep down, thus this explains why I haven been updating.
Pay is rolling down my pocket in just a day time and I'm so excited about it.
Stuffs that I wanna buy before school reopen have been noted down in my mind.
So once I get the money, it will be hell spent Wisely!
Also, this few days I have been going out with him.
Okay anyway met Mitchell few days back to shop since sales is coming soon.
On a happier note, I found a top I love so much! But it's expensive =(
(Just had a bad hair day so Cap was used to cover up)

(I haven stepped into MNG a long time)
(This is the MNG top I love alot!)

(MY LOVE)
Posted by Choonni at 5:15 PM.