I wrote,
@  Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I had a haircut and well, everything just turned up to be great.
I love my hair and no more bad hairday!
Anyway have been schooling for the past few days and first day, it sucks.
Saw something I shouldn't see but yes expected!
Just didn't know it will come that fast but okay time to get over it.
Friends have been telling me alot but I didn't manage to catch any words.
Why so? Reason being I'm blinded now.
But hey I'm not exactly stubborn, I do listen.
I hate this feelings.
Can I be selfish too? No, it's not up to me to decide, it's you!
In a week's time, everything will be fine, for I believe.
Let's put a full stop for I dun want to get hurt, the best way afterall.
Pardon me.

Posted by Choonni at 11:56 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter