I wrote,
@  Sunday, April 27, 2008

39 Days
After so much of sufferings, it's like the 39 days already!

I wonder how long can I go on like this but well, I'm coping it well I guessed.

Yesterday, went out with Big Bird, Nana and Ben.

Caught a movie (comedy) Harold and Kumar, that show with them.

Couple Seats alright and he was laughing all the way in the show.

I did laugh not as much as him okay!

We even went to Vivocity, he bought BOXERS from topman!

And chilled there awhile as we had to rush back for our movie in The Cathay=)


After the movie, took a train back to Woodlands and went to some funny places.

Okay that's all, shan't elaborate furthermore!



(<3>

(funny places)

Posted by Choonni at 4:43 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter