I wrote,
@  Tuesday, April 29, 2008

29/04/08: 12.00am

The first time you are so honest to me

The first time you are "opened"

The first time you said I LOVE YOU, not once but thrice!

The first time you called me darling.

So many of your first time yesterday, I'm not falling in but instead moving on.

I'm happy, contended, satisfied but what's next?
(I'm so cunning man)


(Somehow my property, somewhere)

-

-

-

Random: I LOVE RUNNING NOWDAYS especially with ZK cos he freaking makes me run so much!!!

Posted by Choonni at 8:52 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter