I wrote,
@  Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Had dinner with loon and ling today.
Well the day started sort of funny, I was supposed to meet loon at 7pm but this girl requested an earlier timing which was 6.30pm so I agreed.

And then I reached there at 6.40pm but she was later, it got back to the time we were to meet which was 7pm.

I was planning for something interesting upon seeing her arrival, I was trying my best to look angry but well it failed badly.

Know why, I saw her smile and she came towards me and said "Hey you looked so pretty and refreshing with this yellow dress from far."

I wouldn't mind about the 2 words from far cos the beginning line was so enough to brighten my day.

Apparently once we met, questions will start coming out from our mouth, ya that's how much we talked each gathering but it was so fun with her.

So we went Lau Pa Sat to wait for ling cos she had to work and can only meet us around 8pm but it was fine.

We ordered, okay maybe not we but LOON did the orders as we have no preferences or maybe she knows what we love to eat.

The food was really nice and woohoo 4 dishes, only 3 of us so that explained why we can't finish it.

The 2 vain girls bought themselves a puma jacket and I got nothing for myself, then I headed home while they went town to shop.

Oh ya we are always doing prank on others, HAHAHA inside jokes!



Posted by Choonni at 12:34 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter