I wrote,
@  Saturday, March 01, 2008

Don't you feel guilty accusing people of what they didn't do at all?
Come on, get things right before you start making a big fuss out of it okay.
And please stop being a kitten in front of your friends but a tiger right at home.
Everyone knows that, in the family itself.
To your surprise, it wasn't me who broke it.
I would have say it if it was me but this time, guess what, someone did it.
And this is the first post I ever mentioned about you, know why?cos i couldn't take it anymore.
You have no respect at all for me, fancy kicking me when I'm sleeping.
Not just once but thrice.
IF I ever got killed at home, it's definitely you!

Posted by Choonni at 7:33 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter