I wrote,
@  Monday, March 10, 2008

Computer Fever
Didi got a new desktop which I was kinda angry about.
Seriously I'm not jealous at all, not even abit.
I mean before the desktop arrives, we had 2 desktops at home.
And now 3 desktops with 2 laptops, are we gonna open a LAN shop or whatever shit it is.
Oh ya and besides that, we have 3 printers! WTH
Now waiting for the WII to arrive.
So people if u wanna have like a place to hang out to play games, I just charged 1hr $20.
OKAY JOKES
Anyway Such a waste!


(didi new com, and next to it a laptop.)

(another desktop, and the 2 printers)

(my room desktop but we nv use it)

(my lappy)

Posted by Choonni at 12:26 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter