I wrote,
@  Thursday, February 07, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR
There goes 2007 and yes 2008 will be a happening one!
Reunion dinner wasn't really fun cos I have no idea why it had to be steamboat.
So boring la, every year steamboat, I want something new la MUMMY!
Oh she gave us hongbao, big one I think, as in okay i should be contented at least.
And we played mahjong together, I'm the big winner, claimed to be!
Below will be my dinner and the decoration of my house (exaggerating).

(cooked dishes: sweet and sour pork/fish, fried vegetables)






(Raw Food for steamboat)





(my exaggerating house)



Posted by Choonni at 3:27 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter