A Date with Cheryl?
HAHAHAHA I was kidding, we went out and she's really sweet.
She knew I was moody and I can tell she isn't feeling right too.
Both of us tried many ways to entertain ourselves.
And yes I'm really happy after going out with her.
We went Cineleisure, The Cathay, PS but it's full seat so couldn't get to watch any movie with her.
Ended up playing Daytona, Puzzle Bubble, Photo hunt and Cooking Master in PS arcarde.
Then we went to giraffe to wander.
And she suggested going the top of Lucky Plaza to chill.
We saw fireworks and the view was awesome, headed to Meritus Mandarin Hotel to take photos.
And then to someplace for bar chor mee and bbq chicken wings.
Sat there and crap, then home!
(pic took in giraffe!)

(From Lucky Plaza's View)

(Top Level of Meritus Mandarin)

(She hates pple who takes their reflection)

(I'm taller alright, cheryl!)

(Swimming Pool in meritus mandarin)

(how romantic!)

(Sexy leh, I mean the yellow shirt uncle)

(This is the best pic of her, and she forced me to put for my wallpaper)

(oh the lighting is good, I think)
Posted by Choonni at 1:21 AM.