I wrote,
@  Monday, January 14, 2008

Supper At Geyland
This supper was kinda planned one week ago with didi. He had no idea who to ask along so I made decision and invited Nana along with us. She was really "innocent", well I wasn't refer to the real term innocent if you guys understood what i meant though. I told her I will be driving and she know I don't even own a driving liscense, additional info: I even failed my BTT.

Oh gosh I can't believed that she trusted me so much!But that's the good thing about her. That particular night I called her and asked her to msg me where she was and I can sense anxiety in her which made me convinced she didn't know about the surprise I'm going to give her.

Then Didi came right to my place and picked me up and we headed for Nana. I told him the whole story and he was laughing non stop, telling me how impossible it can be. Ya la i noe I can't drive, if I can, woohoo let's go car racing man.(kidding, we muz be safe on roads).

Anyway picked Nana from her bf place and I supposed she was shocked to see didi and happy as well. She was laughing and tell us that she should have know it was totally lies that I'm driving. I prove to you one day alright!

Then headed to Geyland. Initially we wanted to go Holland Village, then east coast park then Geyland and when we missed the way to Geylang, we then decided to go ECP but ya round and round, with Nana expertise in reading maps and me asking cab drivers, we managed to reach the dim sum place.

One funny thing I swear!Didi mistaken one way road as both way, he actually drove the direction that the cars are coming by. Damn funny la but he was kind of alert and reverse so quickly. Alright photo time!And didi more outings alright=)

(the reason why there's only one: hunger overwhelming us)

(xiao long bao: juicy and hot)

(steamed shrimp dumpling: our all time fav)

( shark fin dumpling: I don't rem eating a fin at all)

(Braised Chicken Feet: I simply love the sauce)

(Fried Mango shrimp roll: Not too bad)

(Fried shrimp dumplings: I never not ordered this)

Posted by Choonni at 2:23 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter