I wrote,
@  Thursday, January 10, 2008

Stressed, Vexed, Paranoid, Annoyed, Troubled, Anger, Irritated, Pissed, Disturbed, Irked, Peeved, Riled. Yes those are what I'm experiencing now, Why? I don't know, jealous?maybe yes?Everything just not good!I hate I hate I hate! I want a better tomorrow, I want to wake up in a farway place, I want to be a nice person, I want to have everything by myself!

I'm SELFISH=(

okay enough of my nags

Anyway me and bitch have been wearing damn cock to school, so casual and so home feeling, I'm beginning to be really lazy to dress up for school. It's fucking near my house, just 2 buses away and same area too! But I might do something about it tml, I want to be pretty at least a week in sch?HAHAHA

And I get to draw today, in class for some modules related. Those who knows me well, you will know my drawing sucks to the core, not even a primary sch standard and it looked so flat!I just sucks in drawing alright!Nothing wrong...

(my Artpiece)


(this is what we called Casual)

(expired photos which was taken last friday)

Posted by Choonni at 6:29 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter