I wrote,
@  Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Outings with BITCH
Monday was her class gathering and I tagged along.
Nope I should say I was invited by her=)
Anyway met Didi, took photos with him and he sent us to CWP.
Caught The Death Sentence, it was gruesome but I love it
Then dinner at Lao pau sa, had bar chor mee again

And today Jurong East with bitch, something bad happened to her lappy
Went Acer and then IMM
Ate ice cream to brighten my day, we are so bloody full.
Oh ya had bar chor mee for brunch again.
Okay there's this fucking indian old man, he's really gross.
He touched his cock right besides us, think massaging it like it's so shiok to.
So I stood up and shouted "What a DIGUSTING FELLOW"
And that coward walked away as though he pretended nth happened.
Dare to do, dare to admit, fucking asshole.

(us with didi)

(I know I'm vain)


(look at all the choices, it's really hard to choose)

(Menu)

(Our choice, chocolate fondue)

(this is good, I love strawberries)

(begium chocolate chip)

(Rum and Raisin)

(Cookies and Cream)

(Strawberry)

(Macadamia nut)

(Her sexy bitchy chocolatey LIPS)

(beware of her, she's buying it for CNY to play mahjong )

(FUNNIEST PIC EVER)

Posted by Choonni at 9:20 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter