I wrote,
@  Monday, January 07, 2008

How True Can Tarot Cards Be???
If you guys read my post few weeks ago, there's this lady who offered to read our future using tarot card. And it's freaking real, what I meant was whatever she says, some did happen! I have this uneasy feeling, I don't know. How can cards be so "REAL". It's totally freaking me out!
She said that I will meet a foreigner soon and yes I met him and FUCK?is it just purely coincidence or everything that happens in our life can't be changed already.
I hate myself for being so retarded when it comes to certain things. I'm being overly sensitive, low self esteem and probably it's the real side of me?And I hope I can overcome everything!

Posted by Choonni at 8:23 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter