I wrote,
@  Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME
I'm offically 19 yr old, which makes me so excited about it. I waited 364 days just to be older, well is kind of sad to have birthdate on a public eve and worst still, the end of the year which directly implies that everywhere will be crowded and there's not much choicea to celebrate though but trust me, this is the best birthday I ever been!
Many thanks to Christina, Karen, Wei Long and Zheng Kang who came right at my doorstep at 00:00 and bought a mango cake for me and sang birthday song. That's not the end yet, they lied and cheated me out to my house. Guessed what those evil friends did? Woohoo, a kg of flour directly on me, one of my house eggs, and 500ml of milk! I swear they wanted to BAKE ME. But was fun cleaning out. Thanks guys.
And after they are gone, Cheryl came!She's really sweet. She baked brownies for me as she know that I love them so much. I thought she was coming over but ended up she told me she's sleeping soon BUt never did I know that she drove all the way from her house with the hot brownies to me. And Cheryl is really funny, she got mixed up with my block and we are at the different staircases
Cheryl: Hey come down now can, I at the staircase downstairs!
Me: HUH?Really?okay let me change first
(when i come down i call her)
Cheryl: I downstairs la
Me: I can't see you can
Cheryl: Your house blk 550 right
Me: Your head la, blk 5 XX la
Cheryl: Keep laughing non stop
But she sang me a birthday songs and gave me a little note!It's enough to keep me smiling. See the differences here? Sec sch best friends trying to bake me but Cherylk baked me something. What a HUGE differences man.
Okay then I met up the rest at 6pm in bugis where we have our dinner at Ma Maisong, a french japanese restaurant. People who came a very big thank you once again. That includes Christina, Karen, Wei Long, Zheng Kang, Jin Hua, Lynna, Boon Hui, Andy, Cheryl and friends. Love you guys.
So once dinner was over, we headed directly to DLO. It was bored so thank goodness that Cheryl and friends didn't tag along.

And not forgetting people who wished me
Here's the list a long one!
Those above and
Shu yi, Mitchell,Ashikin, Raidah,Andrew, Michelle, Xiao Xuan, Yi Ling , Rasidah, Vanessa, Lesley, Lesly, Kim Lee, Marvin, Louis,Xiu Zhen, Pei Wen, Zhi Ming, Jasmine, Mui Ling, Wei Ren, Melissa, Irene, Shu Hui, Emily, Rebecca, Janice, Soon Weng, Kim and those who didn't I mentioned, I'm sorry but I will try to recall.
But I really am so happy that I got so much friends with me and especially the 2 surprises that Christina and Cheryl got for me=)Loves~~~
Photos will be uploaded soon!!!

Posted by Choonni at 4:07 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter