I wrote,
@  Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Cheryl
Supposedly I should be waiting for her right at her doorsteps at 12.00am sharp but due to cab fares, the thoughts of going there was then called off. I know I know!I'm sorry alright, the guiltiness is like running all over my mind.

I swear I make do something about it. Anyway I know her for 640 days already including today, I counted it alright so Cheryl go count if you damn free. Thinking back we ain't really close then compared to now. It was when we went gym and breakouts together, gradually we become better and I remembered our first clubbing together which turns out to be really good. And it's the first time she held my hands (sounds totally pervertic*roll eyes*).

So anyway my love turns 20 this year and just be happy in whatever you do!


Posted by Choonni at 1:34 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter