Disgusted By Parents
I swear they totally freaked me out!I was in the living room with parents and sis. I doubt she heard it cos she's always with her earpiece listening to songs and busy with her stuff. I don't know what's up with lappy. She only works in school days and I swear I couldn't logged in on saturdays and sundays but once I'm in school, she's working perfectly normal. Retarded and ya unbelievable!
Oh back to my topic, since I have no lappy.I can't do anything so I have to lie on the floor and do nothing except watching some tv shows. So this time my dad came and disturb me, he says "Mummy is my Bao Bei", meaning mummy is her honey or darling or whatever shit it is and I was so shocked and started shouting and screaming and I caught Mummy giggling to herself.WTF???Hello Daddy, you are a father already! And we are there alright. I can't imagine parents flirting, that's the worst to me! And I know he did it on purpose just to make me angry because I'm selfish, Mummy is MINE, just MINE, no one else I don't care!
Posted by Choonni at 2:56 PM.