A crazy Sat night
The title says it all! I'm out for supper again!
Yes our beloved Didi drove us out and this time it was Changi Airport (all the terminals) and East Coast Park(supper).
WTF, It was really fun and we took skytrain round and round and photos everywhere where we "marked" the place.
I swear he's a nice person, no attitude even when he got his car, offer outings now and then, has no complaints at all having to drive us, parking fees and petrol covered by him too.
What I meant was how can a person be that nice, I swear it was for real, so girls out there email me for his personal details alright!
Let's the photo do the talking now and DIDI this wednesday alright=)

(me)
(woohoo, termimal 3)

(the 3 of us)



(the construction is really nice, second pic is actually the lift la)

(reflection)



(focus on the lighting)


(Singapore damn rich!that's what i can say)

(3 of us, weird pose)


(hey those are the rich pple queuing for the SQ business seats!)



(this is how retarded we are, posing at the water cooler and tell u guys didi pin no: 149873)



(see the differences here? tall and slim pple get to take photo with that taller one, and me the fatter one)

(in the skytrain)


(POLICE!!!)

(End of Our Trip)


(East Coast Village and fun fair there?)

(East Coast Park)