Breakout
School was fun and met didi for lunch. As usual he drove and we made lots of noise, guessed he wasn't even paying attention to what we said (he's busy with his parking and being a safe driver). I ain't complaining, I was just stating the fact that he's a safe driver alright.
Anyway we didn't really go far, just Causeway Point and lunch at Pasta Mania. Chatted throughout and gossiping involves, then proceeded to Cold Storage but there wasn't any things that aroused us so Value One and yes we did buy something for ourselves, then back to the carpark where didi drove us back.Once reached, went directly to Loon Loon class, her birthday tml so bought a cake for her though. Happy Birthday in advance alright!Now let's the photos do the talking!
(Bacon Aglio)

(Creamy chicken)
(Alfredo)

(bitch and me)

(birthday girl)
And ytd the rain was rather heavy so instead of heading home, me and bitch stopped by at E1 canteen for our dinner and saw Yiling so she joined us for dinner as well. They had steamboat, some reunion dinner I guessed and I have no idea at all there's this dish in our school. So weird!But the soup damn nice la

($6 for so many varieties)

(mini steamboat pot)

(full set)
PS: School's finally getting fun and I LOVE GOING SCHOOL
Posted by Choonni at 2:07 PM.