I wrote,
@  Monday, December 03, 2007

Sakae Sushi


Wondering where to eat after school?Try sakae sushi at Causeway Point. I wouldn't say the food there is damn yummy but conditional passed still. It is beyond edible! Well, I wasn't in the right mood in school therefore decided to pamper myself and gobbled like a hungry ghost. Mitchell played along with my decision while walking back. So instead of the usual days when we head to the bus interchange, we went Causeway Point. It was a wise decision (MADE BY ME OKAY!) hehe and you I know you, stop rolling your eyes.

The pet word when we stepped in just right at the entrance "Table for 2 pleasee" and off we went in, it wasn't really crowded which was kind of expected. Anyway there's this promotion buffet for student!$13.90+++ so ended up we paid $18.70 per person. Good deal?depends on whether you stingy anot (just kidding).


Once the menu was given to us, we took orders immediately without hesitation. I guessed we pointed more than 5 dishes at a shot. Hey this is supposed to be a buffet okay so there is nothing wrong with being kiasu, furthermore we are Singaporeans, so shall behave like one. Whatever you think, we are greedy I know.

Here are a list of handrolls that we ordered!


(soft-shell crab: the crispy cumember is a bonus point, juicy deep fried crab made me drool but but but the seaweed isn't up to my expectation though)


(salmon mango: fresh salmon with sweet mango, best combination ever!Something new)



(Fried Ebi: Saw the crispy and crunchy coating around the prawn?Speechless isn't it?but looks are deceiving)


(Tempura Ebi: I never tried this though but I think is nice just by looking how much Darling ordered (4 in total by her)



(Fried Ebi again and next to it is spicy salmon: If you want something hot, get that!)



(Shit, caught me gobbling the food, HIDE)


(Stop the act, I know you are sensitive to camera!So is this your best angle?)


(This again look nice but mind you, it contains cheese so OUT!)



(Goodness this is really nice,I highly recommend this. The rice coated with shrimp egg, wrapped with cucumber, topped with mayo crabment and avocado. How nice can it get?)



(Creative right?Yes you are not blind, it is a butterfly yet taste like shit. The phrase "Don't judge a book by it's cover" I fully understand it already)


(Strawberry stuffed with white chocolate: Fabulous taste)

(Mochi Ice Cream: Ended up returning back but at least I took a photo of it)

That's all the photos we took but that is not all we ate. We eat more than that just that we don't have any chance to take photos of them.Anyway the sushi there was only meant to consume there thus we secretly da pao back home. Smart Alex right but quite scary yet thriling to do it. I'm insane I know but even least addicted okay. Done!

Posted by Choonni at 8:35 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter