Merry Christmas EveryoneWhen christmas comes, it means that end of year is coming too and I believed this year might be tough for some and others, might enjoy too.
Anyway went bugis with the Twins, karen and kelly. Fortunately thanks to the 2 good host, I don't feel odd at all. And it was fun hanging out with two cute girls who stands less than 150cm.
We had dinner at some hong kong cafe and it was quite nice, not totally about the food but the companion as well. Before dinner was shopping whole day, and we have pampered ourselves with clothes too=)
Hey we can be happy without guys too!!!!And is the best christmas I ever had.Thanks babe!
(before going out)
(woohoo)

(I like this pic)

(My order: Baked rice with pork chop)

(Karen's order: Black pepper rice)

(Kelly's order: Baked rice with fish fillet)

(Free side orders: Cripsy Chicken)
(Side dishes: Fried Wanton)

(Merry Christmas to Christina)

(Merry Christmas Karen)
(Merry Christmas Kelly)

(And me myself)

(Karen and me)
(kelly and me)
(Lastly the three of us=))
Posted by Choonni at 1:24 AM.