I wrote,
@  Saturday, December 29, 2007

2 more days to my BIG DAY=)
And people this year will be different, i'm not going to wear dress. Not really into dresses nowdays but a spagetti top, black shorts and stockings so you guys can gauge what you want to wear but DON'T OUTSHINE ME. It's my day alright!!!
Anyway I know it's the last day of the month and you guys are tight, so am I. But I didn't get to celebrate it with many of you last year and I'm not asking much too. Yes I'm am very understanding already. I AM!
Seriously I'm not in a good mood now, is only in times, we get to see trueself. Fortunately I have a good mother who caters so much of her life to me!I love her and I meant it. She's always making me laugh and cry. Let me show you her!!!But I think she's insane only at certain times

(She says "haiz look at you, taking photos again!")

(hello mummy???what's that face for?)

(told you I got no money la, still need to peep in my pocket)

(WAHAHAHA, what a dumb look you got for urself, I swear I didn't request this!)

(YOU HAND OVER YOUR MONEY I TELL YOU!!!ARGH)

(Her precious me=))

Posted by Choonni at 10:20 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter