POSTER PRESENTATION.
Oh my god, can you simply believe it?i'm done with the poster and even meeting the judges, I heard they are fast in giving results therefore I might be able to know whether I passed or failed by tomorrow!So please pray hard for me so that I can get a passed!But seriously is not as hard as we thought, the judges looked strict but they ain't. And they actually would say things to ease you. Anne told me not to worry because I done a great job but I supposed she said that to almost every of us who presented. The middle guy I regarded him as the evil guy but he does looks very fatherly. Beware!He's the one posting question and he actually asked over again if you don't give him a satisfied answer but I managed to pull through from his claws.WAHAHAHAHA, I'm just extraggerating!And lastly, this india guy, also one of the judges. I swear he looked like Dr Alwis(ok even though he is so called the father of RP but i can't spelled his name) but then again the smaller version of him. Peeps out there who haven present yet. My little advice is relax and just dump in whatever you practised during the presentation and is definitely not going to be what you expect like it's going to be damn strict and formal and etc, feared notAnyway I waited for darling to come school so that I can passed her my guts and indeed I bet she done well!!!!Just hope that we can pass and for now enjoy our holiday=)SO packed everyday
Posted by Choonni at 6:13 PM.