I wrote,
@  Thursday, November 01, 2007

Monday
Went Botak Jones with darling and nana, have so much fun with them and is actually a last minute decision to have dinner there. We didn't planned it though and headed there by bus 912 if i'm not wrong.
The food: reasonable price, nice food and definitely up to my expectations but but but they took quite sometime to get our stuff ready. After that, darling went home but me and nana went CWP shopping. And i skipped work.
Tuesday
Darling and I went school and it's so fun. I love that facilitator and he never failed to make us laugh and I enjoy his class. I could say he's like a friend to us more than a facilitator. He showed great concern to his students and definitely a lovely man. I am assured that all my classmates like his lessons.
Wednesday
It's finally my last day of work. Having spent a year there or rather more than that, is still kinda sad to leave. I would say I did feel unreluctantly to leave but I know i have to.
I supposed this kind of feeling won't last long because I get over quickly. However I really thanked the people there for doting me like hell, not all but mostly.
My last day goes like this:
Supposed to reach Mango at 10am but i reached around 11am, i did it on purpose to sleep more. When i reached, I'm so excited that is gonna be my last day yet unbearing too, is so damn contradicting I know!
Anyway time passed quite fast and it's time for me to have my break. Reserved 3 seats in a Japanese restaraunt the day before. I paid for the food and is ready at 1.35pm so the management just rang me up and we can immediately have our lunch. I can assured you that they have the best services there and we were really satisfied by the food and stuff.
After finishing our food, one of my supervisor left for work because she sneaked out so have to go back quickly too. So now me and the other one was like chatting happily. She told me her past and i seriously think i'm really fortunate.
Till the end, which is the climax, they actually bought me a skirt which i have been eyeing for, i totally love it and i didn't expect they would buy me that. I mean i'm just touched yet i didn't tear. I know i will be back to visit them and for now, i just want to enjoy my school life and definitely my freedom. Thank you Mangoeans!You shall and always be remembered

Posted by Choonni at 8:05 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter