I wrote,
@  Saturday, October 27, 2007

At last I finally have the mood to blog. You see blogging is something that you do when you have time so that means I’m often busy. I mean busy in school! Did I just say school? And speaking of it, I have a CRUSH with this facilitator; I shan’t type his name here because I’m afraid things might turn worst.

Mitchell, my darling didn’t attend school today and I’m so tempted! But the only reason why I go to school = HIM. It’s is lesson today so I forced myself to get up from my cosy bed knowing that I will get to see him in 2 hrs time. The kind of feeling, is like you are so motivated to dress up and stuffs. Mind you, I even put fake eye lashes to school because of him. Stop rolling your eyes or laughing how silly I am. Excuse me I’m still 19, can’t I have crush with someone older, especially in the school days. I’m totally like a primary school gal having crush on my teacher.

Anyway I’m so into him that in my rj ……It was edited by Cheryl. It goes “Just a little favor I’m asking, could you spare me a little time to explain the whole thing to me? I didn’t quite understand.” I hope this helps but seriously I don’t understand his lesson at all. The rather hilarious one which was also suggested by her “Would you mind if you stay over my place tonight so we can make out and I can make breakfast for you the next day.” I swear it’s by her but not a bad idea though! JUST KIDDING.
However his lessons ended early but I have got UT. After the Ut, Karen came to my school to walk with me to the bus interchange, how sweet=) But in fact we already planned to meet today as Nana and Karen will be coming to my place to make fruit tarts.

The process is definitely so damn interesting that make me wanted to blog it so much!
First we went to some shops that sell the casing for the fruit tarts. And I assured you that if the 3 of us met, it would definitely be so noisy and yes we managed to turn the place outside down. We moved on to buying the ingredients in Shop and Save. Nevertheless noise pollution again and Karen is so called our Maria due to her skin tone but come on we love you!

So after buying stuff, we headed back home and start preparing. Sometimes we will ‘shoot’ each other or should I say more than sometimes. And to make things even interesting, I told them to pack their stuff and go home. Is just a joke and I think I said that several times but well they did not listen at all and even stayed throughout. Hey bitches, hope you guys have fun at my house yeah? Anyway we totally have no image already, oily face, hair clip up, whatever can be done, we did it! But we are so used to each other that we don’t even care about that. In the end, we made 54 presentable tarts. Just wanna comment about Karen, she’s damn retarded, keep adding fruits to her tarts while me and Nana is like saving every crumb of it. And there’s a secret too, we burnt some tarts due to some reasons. Nana no one is perfect ok, I do made mistakes, and you can’t expect me to sit right in front of the oven. Blame Karen, she’s the nearest!!!

I really love tarts making session!

Posted by Choonni at 12:50 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter