I wrote,
@  Sunday, September 16, 2007

Plastic Surgery
Have you thought of getting a plastic surgery? For me, it’s definitely a yes! If I’m rich I wouldn’t mind having a nose job, bigger and sparkling eyes, smaller cheekbones, a thicker lips (more sexy), liposuction and deeper dimples.
Ok though I can’t really imagine myself with a sharper nose and etc but I think it would be much better than I am now. Anyway it seems like I want a completely new face judging from what I want to do.
Given a chance and absolutely free, would you do it? I bet you will, stop lying about oh I am contented on how I look or whatever you can think of. Is true that every girl want to be prettier. For every pretty girl, there would be a prettier one among them and for every prettier girl; there would always be a better one. That means girls would never be satisfied as we like to compare ourselves with others or rather we just want to be the best
For every stage of our life, we changed. And we always try to console ourselves or I could say we really think that that’s the prettiest stage we are facing now. Woohoo~~am I right?
But whenever we looked back about those photos we took in probably secondary school or primary school, we are always laughing OMG, how come I still think I look damn nice then but actually is damn shit to us now. And also our fashion sense, I still think my clothes matches or suits me damn well and I can wear it so many millions times. Ok I think I’m out of track now.
Back to my topic (Plastic Surgery), I really might considered a nose job if I saved up money. Sometimes back, Raven (98.7 DJ) was asking if guys would mind their partners having plastic surgery and most of their answer was NO. I am damn confused because girls who are quite pretty mostly( not to mention names) have their nose done and many guys are crazy over them. Why is it so? They are contradicting. Their actions just don’t tally with what they say. What do you think?
Guys are materialistic too. If this someone happened to be damn ugly plus damn fat but after she went for surgery, she becomes super hot. Don’t tell me you wouldn’t want to have her and if guys don’t accept girls who have got plastic surgery then you mean you would rather want someone who is damn ugly? Or guys might be thinking that they can get someone who possess natural beauty but come on, it’s reality. Not many girls nowadays are pretty in nature. You can see girls as young as 13 already putting on make up to beautify themselves.
I admit I’m one of those girls who cannot survive without make up but then if plastic surgery would allow me to go out without make up and still look nice, I would never hestitate. What about you?

Posted by Choonni at 2:03 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter