I wrote,
@  Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I went chalet that time, it was fun but i have no mood to blog abt it. Everything is so wrong at the beginning and i swear i would never mix my friends together again=) I think no one would understand what i'm trying to say.

Tried different dress in mango and wee i like it but i think i wouldn't be buying it cos i wanna save more money..

Posted by Choonni at 11:48 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter