I wrote,
@  Wednesday, August 01, 2007

MY LOVE
I took leave on Saturday cos my cousins coming to my house on Friday night and they gonna be staying until Sunday morning. It has been 5 years ever since they left but they still came back once every year and we definitely meet up!
And Friday night seems interesting yet tired. Mind you, I am working on Friday night too for the previous last week which means 5 times a week, I guessed I couldn’t even have time to breathe. I’m just extraggerating, breathing doesn’t need time. Ya back to the topic where my cousins came; I rushed home happily knowing that they are already at home waiting for me! I opened the door and say HI to my cousins.
Well they don’t seem really excited because we have been seeing each other almost every weekend and we moved on to making movies after my wash up! They named me STucy Banania?which is kinda weird name but doesn’t really matter cos we really enjoyed the MOVIE SESSION, my biao di doesn’t want to join in just becos he’s afraid that we might post the videos in youtube but no way! I am not with make up and I’m wearing my sleeping clothes with 2 pony tails (ya you can imagine right?) definitely made me looked stupid and I already am. I even went to the extend of putting my fringe up and ya pimples here and there!!!!!!!
We played until 3am and I decided not to go work the next day so that we can continue the fun and I wouldn’t be able to wake up that early too. You guys know that I need 2 hours to prepare and 1 hr for me to reach my destination so I have to wake up 3hrs before. Ya it’s tedious but no choice, I’m vain pork(that’s what Mitchell called me)
So Saturday we just stayed at home throughout. Wait…I think we did go out but only to CWP to show them the donuts, yes it’s so lovely but there was a really long queue so we cancelled the thoughts of buying it home. Instead we bought sushi, the raw salmon sushi and Vanessa wanted to try it but ended up choking cos of the wasabi. I think the person put too much of it cos I was choked too but I still pretended that it was nice..hehee
After that we proceeded to level 3 for ice cream, I ate rums and raisins, my sis got chocolate yogurt, Vanessa got herself chocolate overload and Valerie ordered white chocolates.
Like yesterday, we slept pretty late but I have to wake up early cos we will be heading to Pariss International Buffet located at Marina Square! We meeting aunt at 11.45pm but yes expected we are late!!!! Definitely not becos of me, I woke up earlier to prepare so that I wun be accused late. Anyway we went there and meet aunt and wooh woo~~~ we were so excited and took a variety of food. There’s too much to choose from and the ambience was nice as well as the view! Aunt purposely booked somewhere near the view where we could see the merlion! We ate happily and took a lot of photos.
Thanks Aunt for the treat and a person cost around $40 and we have got 8 persons, I wondered how much she paid.
I then suggested bringing them to Esplanade and to see the Merlion. On the way there my aunt took lots of photos again! Ya and guessed what, we won’t really walking together and I just walked with one of my cousins (Vanessa). There’s this group of thai guys I think they are following us cos they are smiling to me and well I dun understand thai language, they just looked weird and we seemed them almost 6 or more times everywhere we go. And one more group of weird cheeky Singaporeans, they are worst man, they can look at you and stare at you, this guy in white, he purposely walk in front of us and then looked at us (me and cousins) and then back to his friends, ya this is what we called “assholes”. I thought it was fine but my cousins told me that they kept looking so we decided to go further. And YES, they are gone!!but who knows they are actually standing on the bridge and making those “shoo” sounds which obviously trying to make us look at them so I told my cousin not to. After sometime she realized they are gone so ya it’s also time for us to go back home. We walked to the bridge and when we are going down the stairs, we saw them sitting there and smiling at us, as though they are waiting for us but luckily my aunt wanted us to go the other way so we quickly run!!!Upon seeing us going the other way, they actually came to our direction but Vanessa and me just kept walking and hiding, we saw them behind us. We managed to shake them off, it’s kind of interesting but scary too.
So this is what I have been doing for my weekends, but there will be no more weekends with them as they will be heading to Rendang Island den to Macau den to Thailand and back to Singapore den transfer flight to Germany and back to their home Prague which is in Chezh Republic!!!!~~~~lots of envy but I am satisfied with my life now~~~~
Goodbye Cousins

Posted by Choonni at 12:46 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter