Dedication to Mitchell Seah Lin Lin (Darling)
Today’s the last day of school, though we decided not to go but I just wanna tell you that I do have a lot of fun with you throughout this semester. We might not be really close last year but I believe that being in the same class this year really made us understand each other better.
Pretty sad that this semester’s going to end, not becos I like the class but the presence of you in the class and the companionship with you tis few months. You have been such a lovely friend! And I really meant it!
All this while, shopping together, going work and school together, having fun together, eating breakfast, lunch, dinner together, the tampines, bugis, causeway point, orchard, Clarke quey, haji lane and Changi airport do leave me many memories. I hope you enjoyed yourself too!
Though you can be stupid at times, but well I know you always entertain me, that’s really so nice of me, not much pple can stand it=) We will be in different class next year but rest assured, you never be neglected!
Take care, my friend!
Memories=)



Posted by Choonni at 1:30 AM.