Changed and GrownEveryone do change, be it appearance, character or mentality. I admit i changed alot after my o' level. I think most people will have a drastic changes after that too, it's kind of a stage that worms, insects transform to BUTTERFLY (mostly all, for those who never, den too bad).
Ya anyway I was a real nerd in Secondary three,i didn't even know how to take the train to Orchard, ok see how nerd I am. And of course, far east plaza to me is like ????. However now i'm sick and tired of shopping there and i realised that Singapore's getting bored for me! I want to be out of the Singapore, travelling with my friends, seeing how nice other countries can be, experiencing snow (and all the seasons), looking out of something different! That's just a dream or maybe a goal=)
Andalso, I supposed I'm becoming MATERIALISTIC. I want branded goods, I want to live in luxury, I want to go overseas, I want to have alot of things for myself. I mean who doesn't want so Ya shut up!!!
So that's somehow the changes i have gone through =)

This is my secondary sch days and is the best pic taken, you haven seen the worst yet

Who's idea to act cute??haha tink back really damn cock can!!

I still think it was damn nice back then

.Omg.my face looked so bloated..might burst anytime
too dark la.
the 3 of us..mine red hair..damn auntie la

i damn love tis pic but my fringe too long la..

Fake Smile I have here

My leg super fat still take tis pic..haha..and i tink is nice can..maybe few years later..i will be laughing how stupid i was to take tis pic:)
Posted by Choonni at 2:13 PM.