Realised that i ain't blogging for sometime, I am feeling so lazy. Mitchell have been accompanying me whenever we didn't go school. Work is also kind of tiring, i want to have a break so much though i think i have too much.
I just dun like going school when i have to work, is either one choice, school or work. And obviously i have to choose school because it concerns my entire future. And RP is kinda easy to score so i just have to attend every single lesson to get good grades=) My presence in school is indeed important.
Nana says she gonna quit soon, i can see she lose weight. Her face become so pale and skinny, not the her i used to know! EAT MORE K!!!and REST MORE. I think after she quit, it might be my turn but i want extra money to spend!!! and also is damn tiring. HOW NICE IF I CAN FIND A RICH BF den i would keep using his money, i bet he would be poor one day, ok i was only dreaming so stop laughing!
Mango is short of full timers, practically there's only 4 pple working each day, 1 fittign room, 1 cashier, 1 storeroom and 1 folding clothes, HOW ARE WE GOING TO SURVIVE? There's 2 reason why i can't quit, the first one would be i love the people there, seriously i think some really dote on me alot and the next would be i need money for shopping.
Oh ya talking about shopping, Mitchell gave me links on online shopping, it was so cool. I love those dresses and i ordered 2 oreadi, one is green, the other black. Hope it would come within a month so that i can wear it soon. And ya i reaslised my cupboard is full of clothes, too much and I reaslised i didn;t have a chance to wear them too, is kinda too NICE for school, people would just think i am an attention sicker if i wear them, haha
MY ORDERS, the black dress and the green dress

Posted by Choonni at 1:04 PM.