I could blogged finally, have been working for the past few days, dun even have chance to rest becuase i just couldn't get to sleep before 4am. I guessed i suffered INSOMIA, just kidding, probably the reason might be i am used it.
I went to AMK hub and i was like wondering around at 10pm plus and i really missed AMK cos haven been there for ages. It's like i kept saying omg, wow it changed!!!I was lost because i couldn't find my old house which i stayed for 12 years but luckily with strangers help, i managed to find it. I stared at my house for few minutes and went back home. It was definitely a nice nice trip there.
Right now, i'm watching channel U, they went Chezch Republic (prauge). I kinda missed there too, felt that i was really fortunate at this very moment cos i can have the chance to go there, maybe to you might be chey just chezch but to me, it's like wow, i could stepped into europe country, it's really relaxing and i simply wasn't thinking anything!!!!Life's here is so different, i have to stress about this and that, there's isn't enough place to relax in Singapore because well we are just a small RED DOT..hahaha..if only Singapore was big enough, imagine if it's big den we could actually take plane from Woodlands to Orchard..hahaha..isn't it cool???but ok i guessed i think too much.
And also, if Singapore snows, that would be the best. Whenever we watched tv, the students in those (seasoned countries) wore scarf, big jacket to school, it's like so nice can. I wished we could also do that unless Singapore experience spring, summer, atumn and winter..SHIOK..
Posted by Choonni at 12:48 AM.