I wrote,
@  Thursday, May 24, 2007

FRUITFUL DAY

This is my first time shopping with Mitchell, she's such an entertainer, I simply enjoy her presence. Well we cabbed down to my home cos I left my taka vocher at home and we decided to go ORCHARD.

Our first destination was Isetan Scotts as Mitchell lappy was a burden to us so I suggest putting her lappy in my locker then I hurried her to TAKA where i got my CHANEL foundation. I was damn excited to buy it. After much survey from my friends, I realised that chanel was the best choice afterall and I wanted it so much! We went there, saw a lady coming towards us introducing her products to us so she recommended me to get the two way cake foundation which have more coverage and it actually cost $81. Well i thought it was fine as Chanel is quite well know and it's like buying the brand.

Mitchell and me then headed to DKNY as she wanted to get a watch, the watch was really elegant and black suits her alot. I tot of getting the silver one which cost $305. I will try to save money for that. We shopped awhile, went to Mango at Ngee Ann City but didn't manage to try any clothes so the two crazy gals went FAR EAST which we really shopped! Both if us got a black cardigan and it's only $16.95, best deal can! I love it so much. BUt there was only one piece left so kind mit mit decided to let me have it. She left her name and contact no at the shop! Thanks Darling.
We felt hungry and decided to eat Subway, a healthier choice. We have so much fun there! After eating went back to Scotts because i was damn irritated about my pimples that i really couldn;t take it anymore. Even the staf purchase is coming, 1st june but my face is so so so impt to me so i got the pimples gel at Ettusias for $38. Try many many clothes in my working place (mango) until my collegues was like telling me i am a shopping queen. Cannot blame me hor, i always have no time to shop! Mitchell and I choose alot of different clothes,hehehehe so fun la!

Next we went down to ask more about the perfume,Ralph Lauren cos Mitchell wanted to buy the promotion packages which costs $195, is kinda a good deal and we were like disturbing that promoter, I really felt so gulity because the price for the Romance perfume was $139 but they labelled wrongly and it's only $51 so i put on the typical SINGAPOREAN attitude and asked for the cheaper price..wahahaha..he was like begging us, but i seriously dun care because I cannot resist the temptations of the price can! Mitchell is like suggesting that he give us many free gifts if we don't buy the $51 perfume but he kept saying"it's my first day, dun do this to me" He's kinda cute, he proceeded calling his boss and realised that the $51 wasn't the perfume but only Deodorant. I was so mad and i said "tot you say there's no difference", and his THIS IS MY FIRST DAY started.

I know i wasn't that friendly and I felt gulity, told him not to be angry and he kept smiling!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DESMOND! I will buy when it's staff purchase. After having so much fun with him, we went to DIOR. The wallet was damn expensive, $550. Another item which i will try to save and buy, the design was so nice especially the white wallet, I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Then we went to different cosmetics brands to know more about their products, was a nice lesson from them.

Oh and we went to topshop, i tried 2 tubes, black and green while Mitchell tried a vest which costs $93,was so nice on her but we didn't get ourselves anything at topshop because i didn't see anything that attracts me while hers was too expensive. It was like quite late so we went back to TAKA to buy donuts home. Then HOME SWEET HOME.





Posted by Choonni at 10:55 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter