I wrote,
@  Friday, April 27, 2007

THANKS SHUSHU

Thursday, 19/04/07

HO CHOON NI,

OEI!!Haha. very touched right. I wrote you a letter. Sorry man. Didn't send it to you personally. Anyway, I bought you a milk chocolate. PLEASE EAT IT> Don't leep it for display and lei it rot i tell you. Eat with your _ _ _ _ _ _ or whatever. Don't waste my money okay. Sorry, I've always forget to reply ypur emails :p very busy la. But i got read okay. Hope you like the chocolate man.I got it from a chocolate shop. Not those supermarket okay. My colleague say that it is nice. But I've never tried it before la. How are you?


This is the letter she wrote for me and i was so so touched, felt like crying. Though she is in australia but she bought things for me. I LOVE SHUSHU, u actually bought us different flavours according to our liking..THANKS SO MUCH. I RECEIVED YOUR SURPRISE..i am fine dun worry..
as you can see, the letter you wrote was DAMN COLOURFUL ar..wahahha


Posted by Choonni at 11:26 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter