

Sometimes I really think that I’m a shopping monster, I can buy lots of stuffs even if I have them already. Oh my can someone help me with this BIG BIG problem? Though I slept at 5am today but I actually woke up at 12.30pm to prepare, it’s damn early to me because I have been sleeping till late afternoon ever since last 2 weeks.
Went bugis with jie jie today, took her to a temple for prayers. Seriously she has no sense of directions; with her I felt clever, haha. We bought a lot of stuffs; I could say I bought more than her. Some of the things I bought:
1 brown dress - $40
1 pair of ¾ jeans - $29.90
1 mango bag - $49
1 mango cap - $30
1 shirt - $17
1 black vest - $29.90
1 chinese magazine (which contains styling and make up advice) - $13.65
1 ring - $10
3 pair of earings - $3
1 heart necklace - $13
1 top/base coat nail polish - $4.95
1 pink glitterish pink nail polish - $2.95
Total I spend : $243.35
If you are my zhong shi reader, I have been repeating that I’m going to save money, looks like I simply can’t do it
And moreover few days back, I went zouk. Things I spend:
Pub- $41
Zouk - $25 + $23 (entrance + flaming lambogini)
Cab fee - $25
Total will be $114
That means in less than a week I spent $357.35. WHAT THE FUCK????
Posted by Choonni at 11:04 PM.