I decided to blog after so long. Well I’m getting lazy and I am used to the lifestyle now, sleep, wake up den go out shopping or hang out with friends, is damn shiok can. I spent a lot of money and went clubbing with nana last sat…we went james pub which is at chinaone, ok it’s nicer than what I expect but was so bored so decided to leave. MOS was damn near but so many people were queuing thus we cab down to ZOuk where nana bf, joel was working there..it was so boring there, the music was not my cup of tea but there were few hot guys..haha..when we were in the dance floor..few guys actually danced with us but then we were like ??? so we went further..blah blah blah..anyway went to mango ytd..bought a bag and a cap..is kinda nice to me..ok I wanna try other style le..and I wanna cut my hair short..woo~~~juz kidding..i wun dare de lor..
Ok I miss shu shu, loon loon and yiling!!!!i wrote tis not for the sake of writing but I meant it k
Posted by Choonni at 5:44 PM.