I wrote,
@  Monday, April 16, 2007

First day of sch..
I went to school alone, walking chang chen the long long path. Well guessed i got monday blues, wasn't really motivated to go school and I was feeling rather sleepy throughout the lesson. However i managed to focus what the faci was talking about, i mean i just got some ideas. It wasn't very tough so i juz slack as usual. Problem statement for today was some databased work which we just need to discuss and then type out our personnal particulars and combine eveyone elses too. We finished rather fast cos it's not done by me..haha. Oh ya before i came school as in on the way to school, someone commented i am like PRI 1 kids who are reluctant to go school..BLAH~~~is not that i am reluctant to go school but after such a long break, i'm just not used to getting up early. I woke up at 6.30 to prepare, is damn early la somemore i live in woodlands. Dun you laugh at me, yes i am damn slow when comes to preparing..haha
I AM DAMN TIRED. BACK TO WORK

Posted by Choonni at 1:17 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter