I wrote,
@  Monday, March 19, 2007

the type of guys i'm looking for

i have been wondering the answer to this question but till now, i still yet have an exact answer. Some thinks looks wise is the most important factor while some thinks that character or the feelings towards each other are the most essential one but to me I think that both are equally important. I don’t deny that I am categorized as one of the materialistic gals or rather a realistic person with imaginary thoughts and some weird thinking.


Have you ever thought of getting together with an old man older than you by probably 15 years? Bald? Big tummy? Beard? Short? Moustache? Just simply some typical rich Uncles or Ah Pek that they gave the very first impression to us! Seriously people often think money is nothing but actually it is everything to us. If you have money, you could do a lot of things and buy a lot of stuffs you like without even hesitating of which is the better one, you could just buy both. I just want to have a taste of this of fascinating life. Sounds so sluttish but I guessed no want can really resist it if ONE DAY you happened to meet those guys.


Oh back to my answer, as I mentioned earlier I can’t give an exact answer but I do have some bits and pieces of answer. Probably someone who is 175cm and above, compatible with me, give me a sense of secure, pamper me, love me more than I love him( is unfair but I think would be best this way), able to commit, able to spend time with me (according to my time), romantic, full of surprises, stand my temper! OMG, isn’t he an ideal one??? I mean which girl isn’t looking for this kind of guys. Some might think I finding DINOSUARS in short, endangered species I mean!


However if comes to finding a husband, I guessed will be different case

Posted by Choonni at 11:32 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter