I wrote,
@  Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I realized this week was rather busy for me. I am almost packed everyday with events.

Friday
Went out with shu shu, loon loon and lulu, we went to orchard to shop for the competition clothes. Coincidently, we saw Louis, he damn cute can but still so shy. Doesn’t matter now le, after that I went to my class gathering, I was rather looking forward but it somehow turns out bitter. I regretted going so I went to meet them and we went shopping at plaza Singapore.

Saturday
I went to meet shu shu and Christina at causeway point around 5 plus then we headed to Isetan to have dinner. Shu shu treated me dinner in crystal jade, we ordered many dishes and it was really damn nice. Thanks shu shu for the farewell dinner. After that the 3 crazy girls went to take neoprints, I think that the last one because shu shu is leaving soon, a far far place. Oh ya me and nana went MOS, we really enjoyed ourselves and I did something so wrong, don’t wish to blog about.

Sunday
I did nothing, slept throughout!

Monday
WEEWEE, we stayed at loon place, her house was rather cozy. I met shu shu first and we headed to her house to put our stuff. And it’s my first time touching loon retarded face,wahahaha I was helping her to apply make up but doesn’t turn out that nice so she actually wipe off, hurt me so much can!!!! Then lulu came and we all went to cine to have dinner at the hong kong café. After that we damn excited k, we went to MOS but it was closed so we went to a very cock pub for less than half an hour. When we leave, the guy who worked in the pub, Melvin actually recommended us to go to st james power house to have fun, he even called them to sign us as guest, damn shiok can! And there’s a big big surprise, I saw my working colleagues even my supervisor came, she can really dance well. I think loon and me were dancing damn crazily, damn not pai sei at all like nobody business. SO SHIOK TO CLUB WITH HER.

Tuesday
Slept at loon house. We woke up quite late and her mummy actually drove us to little India to have our breakfast. Breakfast on her, thanks so much auntie, she damn funny can and I beginning to like her mummy. After that shu shu dropped off at bugis to learn frying bananas, so cute la. We headed back to loon place and I slept till shushu came back. We then took a cab to Holland village, went to shop at FOS den ate nasi lemak. Well I also brought them to find my friend and he actually treated us ice cream, so sweet!!!Thanks

Wednesday
Shushu leaving. I would like to thank you for everything. The first day I saw you, I wanted to know you so much because you damn cute can. Then after making friends with you, we actually know each other friends, is such a small world den later we became so good friends, be it going to school together, going to work together, going out shopping and playing together, I really enjoyed myself. With you my life is much more fun, I spent so much time with you and never did I regret knowing you. This time round, I will be sending you off, I hate saying goodbye, I hate to see you leave, I hate the feelings, I hate you so much for leaving us but I know u feel sadder. You once told me not to miss you cos you will miss me more, not to be sad cos you will be sadder. Are you really excited? Hope you will be fine there,I realized this week was rather busy for me. I am almost packed everyday with events.
Friday
Went out with shu shu, loon loon and lulu, we went to orchard to shop for the competition clothes. Coincidently, we saw Louis, he damn cute can but still so shy. Doesn’t matter now le, after that I went to my class gathering, I was rather looking forward but it somehow turns out bitter. I regretted going so I went to meet them and we went shopping at plaza Singapore.
Saturday
I went to meet shu shu and Christina at causeway point around 5 plus then we headed to Isetan to have dinner. Shu shu treated me dinner in crystal jade, we ordered many dishes and it was really damn nice. Thanks shu shu for the farewell dinner. After that the 3 crazy girls went to take neoprints, I think that the last one because shu shu is leaving soon, a far far place. Oh ya me and nana went MOS, we really enjoyed ourselves and I did something so wrong, don’t wish to blog about.
Sunday
I did nothing, slept throughout!
Monday
WEEWEE, we stayed at loon place, her house was rather cozy. I met shu shu first and we headed to her house to put our stuff. And it’s my first time touching loon retarded face,wahahaha I was helping her to apply make up but doesn’t turn out that nice so she actually wipe off, hurt me so much can!!!! Then lulu came and we all went to cine to have dinner at the hong kong café. After that we damn excited k, we went to MOS but it was closed so we went to a very cock pub for less than half an hour. When we leave, the guy who worked in the pub, Melvin actually recommended us to go to st james power house to have fun, he even called them to sign us as guest, damn shiok can! And there’s a big big surprise, I saw my working colleagues even my supervisor came, she can really dance well. I think loon and me were dancing damn crazily, damn not pai sei at all like nobody business. SO SHIOK TO CLUB WITH HER.
Tuesday
Slept at loon house. We woke up quite late and her mummy actually drove us to little India to have our breakfast. Breakfast on her, thanks so much auntie, she damn funny can and I beginning to like her mummy. After that shu shu dropped off at bugis to learn frying bananas, so cute la. We headed back to loon place and I slept till shushu came back. We then took a cab to Holland village, went to shop at FOS den ate nasi lemak. Well I also brought them to find my friend and he actually treated us ice cream, so sweet!!!Thanks
Wednesday
Shushu leaving. I would like to thank you for everything. The first day I saw you, I wanted to know you so much because you damn cute can. Then after making friends with you, we actually know each other friends, is such a small world den later we became so good friends, be it going to school together, going to work together, going out shopping and playing together, I really enjoyed myself. With you my life is much more fun, I spent so much time with you and never did I regret knowing you. This time round, I will be sending you off, I hate saying goodbye, I hate to see you leave, I hate the feelings, I hate you so much for leaving us but I know u feel sadder. You once told me not to miss you cos you will miss me more, not to be sad cos you will be sadder. Are you really excited? Hope you will be fine there, hope you will get good grade, hope you will achieve what you want, hope you will stay pretty, hope you will not think so much abt him, hope you will stay happy, hope you will adapt the life there, hope you will not forget us. Hope you COME BACK asap. I LOVE SHUSHU! Seriously you have been a great friend.

Posted by Choonni at 1:18 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter