I wrote,
@  Monday, February 12, 2007























Words just can’t express how I feel now; she’s leaving me for 4 years. I know you promised that you will come back this December but I just can’t bear you leaving me! Though we only knew each other for a year or probably less than a year but she is definitely a close friend of mine. We spent quite sometime together, be it going school, eating breakfast, being late together, going work together, going shopping together, signing up for driving together, almost everything.
I will miss her companion, her smile, her laughter, her voice, her stupidness, her sarcastic words, her pretty face, her care towards me, her always talking about him, her always complaining to me, her everything. This is what she say which really touches me a lot “bu yao wei wo er ku yin wei wo hui bi ni gen nao guo, bi ni xiang wo gen xiang ni”. Once I saw this message, I cried even more! But she keep emphasizing is because of her future, maybe I am just being selfish to ask her to stay. But I wished her all the best!!!
Anyway I went out with her this weekends, I did enjoy myself! I hope she does too!

Posted by Choonni at 12:15 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter