Well I skipped school and work today, I am sorry W15k, I know it’s the last day but I supposed going out with shu shu is more important to me, I just wanna spend more time with her so that I could have more memories with her.
However I did not regret going out with her, we met at 9.30am at woodlands and we took a straight bus to Changi Airport just to eat breakfast, which was actually Yiling idea. So we met her there and we went Coffee Bean to eat, Ling and I ordered salmon scramble while shu shu ordered toast bread. It was really nice and we chatted so long there, we even went around taking photos!
Then our next destination was City Plaza in Paya Lebar, we took Mrt together there, went shopping and each of us did bought something there, quite a fruitful trip. We only stayed there for an hour and we suggested going to Geyland for Dim Sum and Touhua, it was damn nice but those uncles keep looking at us, hate them so much. Can’t we just go there and eat peacefully? However we were really so full and we decided to go Army street which is in Lavender so we hopped on to a bus. Shu shu was wearing heels and I guessed it hurts a lot so we have to walk slowly.
When we reached there, it was really a disappointment for me because the place was really hot with no air conditioned area so we decided to move on to our last destination which is Marina Square, we went shopping again. And shu shu and me was like finding something to eat again: Ice cream, it was so nice k!
After an hour, we finally come to a decision, we shall go home so we have to wait for the stupid bus for 20 mins just to go MRT station as we were too lazy and tired to walk, I slept in the bus and throughout in the train. And I fell sick, I got blocked nose, hopefully it will be gone soon.
Though I am sick and damn tired, I never regret going out with shu shu and ling ling, they are my love! I love them so much, we really had so much fun and there were so much laughter.
Posted by Choonni at 10:42 PM.