Today is totally a bad day for me. I thought it will be good as I am getting my pay but somehow it’s just turned out so wrong. I bumped into them so many times. WHY? It will only make me boiled upon seeing them.
The first time is when I am shopping for a shirt and was queuing at the counter. The second time was when I bumped the whole gang in the lift. The third time was when I was going to Cineleisure with Irene to find our friends. The fourth time was when Mit mit was trying clothes and I saw them in the toilet. The fifth time was shopping with Mit mit, wad wad and james in Heeren. Its so cock, affected my mood so much, made me so frustrated and I don’t know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I didn’t go work today, I took leave. How I wished I didn’t take leave and went working instead so I couldn’t even bumped into them, let alone sees them. I admit my attitude sucks today but then I didn’t put an act to make me looked DAO or whatever shit. I simply got angry the minute I saw them, I don’t know why. It’s not the past where laughter’s surrounds us, excited to meet them, wanting to stay late with them, never want to say buy! It will never be the same!
Who change???
Posted by Choonni at 11:51 PM.