I wrote,
@  Tuesday, February 06, 2007

There's this customer who really brighten my day at work. She came to approach me to introduce some shirt and pants, and I did! She asked if i will be there in the fitting room as she need some comments for what I chose for her. I commented and she actually bought most of the pieces and she kept thanking me and the most touching words from her was "I do appreciate it, you made a wonderful salesgirl!"
And also there's another classy elegant lady came in and asked me if there's any other colour for that shirt. Then later she actually asked me if I understood what she say because she thought i was a mixed blood, probably i am fair. I am just happy and satisfied. WAHAHAHAHA

Posted by Choonni at 10:58 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter