There's always something that made a person being fickle minded when it comes to making a decision! And I supposed it's all the memories fault. Making a decision can be easy but it is always those sweet/bitter, happy/sad, memories that kept you holding back. Thus there will never be an end
However memories are not meant to be forgotten, just keep it in your heart and we moved on our lifes. You are not expected to stay on with those memories and not carrying on with own life. We still have to put it down somedays, that's the only solution.
Facing it is better than escaping from it, the truth can be shocking, hurting but never put high hopes because you will get more disappointment when is out.
People always made these silly mistakes, including me myself, we tend not to treasure the person when he/she/they are with us. However we often throw our tantrum at them, yes we might give alot but is it considered treasure or just that we think is good and we forget what they really want or perhaps we don't even know what they really want!
Giving is not enough, wanting something in return is definitely selfish. Love is not about taking but giving what we can. It is not selfish but selfless. You have to understand what you really want to achieve as well as understanding yourself.
Have you ever thought whether you really understand yourself well? Know what you really want, plan what you are going to do, decides on your future and know your interest? Honesty speaking, i have no idea. It's not easy to understand yourself, let alone others. You might claimed that you understand him/her/them well but come to think again, do you?
I liked to be alone at times so that i can clearly know what I am thinking, thoughts always flashed in my mind whenever I'm alone. This is the only time I am behaving myself, the emo or rather mature side of me. I admit I have so many selfs, I dunnoe which one is mine real one. However someone actually give me this answer, he says " every each is you, you are just behaving differently in different groups of friends and depending on the situation". At least I got an answer!
~~~letting go might be a good choice at times
Posted by Choonni at 1:07 PM.