Once again, I have to and must be heartless. I missed the 6 of us hanging together, however it will never happened again. It’s not the reason being I am still holding on to those grudges but don’t you think is so wrong to know you guys? We are just in the different world! I tried hard not to think, I tried my best to stay happy and cheerful.
Today lesson was really wonderful as we get to confess and comment on each and everyone. I am known as the most cheerful person in class but is it so? And please I am not trying to be emotional over small matter but of course, it must be something that affected me and Irene so much. The two us know what’s going on, we are in our clear mind and we are not trying to defend ourselves. We regretted knowing them! I admit I did enjoy myself when hanging out with them, they dote on us and treat us really nice when we just know them. As times goes by, it proves everything, misunderstanding starts to occur, jealously everywhere, true self are shown and ‘fake’ comments were told and influenced us.
I am thankful for them to celebrate my birthday even though we only know each other less than a month. Wo you bei gan dong dao! And till now, I believe me and Irene have been recalling what we have done in the past, be it going out together, working together, doing things together, calling each other ‘names’, how nice it is but it’s gone. We become strangers; I can’t blame them because it was me who started ignoring them and giving them attitude and talking lesser to them. Just take it that I am the one at fault! The only reason being anger overwhelmed me! They will never know how much I suffer that time, you might think I am exaggerating but you never know how I was treated, and I just can’t stand being left alone and so many eyes on me! Comparing sweet memories with them than being treated so badly because of what he say (things that he created himself), I think that I can’t put down hatred.
Posted by Choonni at 12:37 AM.