Sometimes I wondered why I am in this state, who can I blame. I chose not to find out because things will get worse if I really get an answer. I probably would confront the person and gave him a scolding just right to its face. Seriously I don’t give a damn because I will never think of the consequences, be it good or bad.
Life’s just full of ups and downs. Apparently from what had happened, I came to realized that I will never trust people that easily, not even friends. I mean for those who I know is trustable, I will! I am soft hearted, I take words easily, I can believe what u say if you are my friends.
I hate friends who made use of my trust, turn the story upside down, left right or whatever they can rewrite into, and I just simply hate it. People with motive, please just get lost and stay far away from me, I don’t wish to be hurt once again. Just leave me alone, that’s the best you can do for me.
Pondering with thoughts, I just can’t think of any valid reason why he would want to make the situation so badly. I am having headaches whenever I think hard on it. He made used of human nature and eventually we trusted him. This kind of people are worst than dogs, at least dogs are faithful and loyal. He’s clever but we aren’t stupid. Things will get ‘opened’ one day, the truth will eventually be out. However he could turn the truth into something else too, I supposed.
Nevertheless I still have the intention to quit, probably find a job nearer to my house and I don’t really want to stay there for long for now. And I have been telling his friends how much I hate him; I am not trying to influence them just that I want to say what I have to say. His friends are nice people; at least they present their true self and are certainly not fake to me. But I did tell them I regretted knowing them as they are related to him. Whoever linked with him, I will try to distant myself, I mean for safety reasons, and I don’t want to invite troubles again. I will tend to have the feelings of being threatened because I am quite close with weidi and jin hua which happens to be his friends.
You see, they are considered his good friends and spend more time with him. Be it going out together, staying at his house, studying at the same school, going to enroll into poly, getting results together, planning about where to go when that’s the time most of us feel aimlessly. Honestly I felt quite insecure and threatened of the fact that he’s closer with them. For now, I am just going to trust my instincts that they can be trusted.
Posted by Choonni at 2:41 AM.