I wrote,
@  Wednesday, January 24, 2007


It might become Reality
I got jealous when gals go to him, i get angry when he dun really care. Though he's not the best choice but certainly to me, he is cute, who am i refering to??? none other than ______. I shall keep it with me.

Ok class today was rather fun because i got Irene and Mit Mit to acc me, one's my gf, the other, my darling. I love them. Sorry that i keep slacking, I just dun like Visual Basic --> excuse. Alright come to think, friends might not be forever if we seldom contact. I mean people just come in and leave us, it's human nature. Can't be blamed but i missed the feelings of having them with me. Doesn't matter too, I am used to it. Pondered with thoughts, I asked myself if they have forgotten us. BLAh BLAH~~~

I took leave, going on vacation in the holidays with all my darlingS. You should know who you are. Well I am rather looking forward to the holidays!Finally I can stop everything and take a break, that's all i asked for,Sweet and Simple har? I hope I can be in Prague, I can stay with my aunt and my cousins and my family. Should ask my mummy to bring me there again. The school there is boring because it's slower than education in Singapore but it suit me so much.

And I think is time to plan my future, if i can't get into Singapore University, I probably go to Australia to continue/further my studies. A master degree will be perfect to me. I discussed this topic with Mummy before, shouldn't be a problem unless I can't get in. Though I still haven graduate but is not that early to plan( 2 more years). Moreover my sister's going to graduate this year, I assured she can go into Singapore University, she's hardworking. I must start saving for my future use, I want to use my own money if I wanna study that much, something to be proud of right? But I have no idea how to save money because I just spend what I have. I'm poor now!!!

Well I registered for my driving liscense with shushu already, going to take basic theory soon?Should be in march after she come back and after i come back. Hopefully we can pass if not it will be so embarassing to take the BASIC THEORY again and again. Probably to the extend of getting a Gusiness Record. Just kidding!!!



Posted by Choonni at 2:28 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter