I was LATE for school today, not just me but with shu shu. She's so cunning but i still love her, seriously she can shoot you till you can't answer back. The best choice is Silence!!!because I don't bear to hurt you. So sweet right? Actually I got motive," letting you talk to yourself", sounds retarded har??? But the truth is I have got nothing to say. LALALALA
Well all my classmates have left for their breakfast, leaving me alone. SOunds pathetic but I just feel lazy to go down, somemore I am so tired and had my breakfast with shu shu already, that explains why we are late late late.
She's going work today!!!Damn excited to go work with her, I mean finally got a chance to go work and go home together with her. She did comment 'She's the reason why I dun mind being single' WEE WEE~~~~she loves me so much.
And hmm nananana, are we going anywhere? 13th feb wanan celebrate with me right, that's why asked if i am free tat day..hehe.i noe la..ok i guess for the time being i am free.
Posted by Choonni at 10:05 AM.