I wrote,
@  Monday, January 22, 2007

I am always been seen as a person who laugh alot but not now, not tml not the time being. Apparently I have been suffering so much stress so I can be regard a person who can't take stress. I hate stress, I mean who like? Well, it's a matter of time to explode, maybe soon or later, i don't know.Seriously I can't find any reason to stay, if i do that will be money and some trustworthy friends. You won't know they will say or do behind you, they can say they trust you or even ask you to trust them yet they suspect you. Wah, this is what we called 'HYPOCRITE'. If you think I am saying about you then you are not wrong, absolutely right in the sense that you are gulity of what you have done. Ok it is wrong to make assumption, ya I know. Please I study in RP, i know what's exactly what it means but before that, could you please think before you say anythign unless you don't own a brain?don't you?

I find myself quite troubled about this problem. I know my classmates care because they do ask.Though i don't really know them for long but at least the trust is there, I mean we won't hide anything. We just ticked the person off right at his face. Come on, if you really want to say anything about me, please say in right in front of me, seriously i don't give a damn but if you did it behind my back, you shall be returned twice as much.
Somtimes I do wonder why trouble comes without me creating it. I mean i have no idea. Ok it is good to be humble, don't ever Exaggerate. Maybe it's just human nature. Can't be blame.
I dunnoe what's happening in me, i just can't stop thinking. Please stop those acting, it's kinda fake to me. Be your trueself, that's the best for now. I am consolidating my thoughts yet i can't make a firm decision but at least whatever decision i made, there will be people to support me. Obviously I am not independent and i am not being my true self for now.
Damn freaking emotional but put yourself in my shoes, I tend to hide some facts about what i had faced because i don't want to overextraggerate, no deny is truth but people can turn over the table and i will become the evil person.
From now on, no more tears hopefully, no more burden, no more troublemakers, no more hypocrite, no more saddness...blah blah blah.

Anyway i went out yesterday, with my darlings and my dear. Dear NN bought me a wallet, thanks so much, i simply love you. NN chose it for me because i really have no idea which one i Want. Initially i longed for a Guess wallet but the design weren't attractive enough so i got an ELLE wallet, it was a black long wallet. There were many compartments, just enough to put my cards and it is neater that way. We went to town and the place i work to buy my wallet. Was kinda happy and then also went to buy Zheng Kang present which is the lastest addidas watch, the black limited edition watch. It was so cool. Personally i found it nicer on my hand so are you going to give me that? Lastly went to shop for my birthday present but i can't find anything nice as in something suitable for me. I saw this bag in EDC but NN say it wasn't very nice so i decide to forget the idea of buying it. Took neoprints with my besties, though we seldom meet nowadays but Trust is always there.

Posted by Choonni at 12:03 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter